Levantine Arabic Verbs: Conjugation Tables and Grammar [Print Replica] Kindle Edition
Levantine Arabic Verbs will help learners of all levels master verb conjugation and natural pronunciation.
Bonus: Free audio tracks available to download and stream from www.lingualism.com.
• 100+ conjugation tables of some of the most common verbs (and ‘pseudo-verb’ prepositional phrases) used in daily language.
• Phonemic transcription alongside the Arabic script in the conjugation tables to aid in accurate pronunciation and help learners get used to Arabic script as written for the dialect.
• Usage notes.
• Example sentences under each conjugation table with the verbs in various persons and tenses, demonstrating different meanings and idiomatic uses.
• All conjugated verb forms in all tables and example sentences appear on the downloadable audio tracks, spoken by a native speaker from Lebanon.
• Grammar reference for Levantine verbs (forms and uses of tenses and moods, negative verbs, compound tenses, etc.)
• Indexes with 750 more verbs which can be conjugated using the conjugation tables as models.