Barron’s 501 Arabic Verbs is your essential guide to Arabic verbs and verb usage. Each verb is listed alphabetically in easy-to-follow chart form—one verb per page with its English translation. To reflect correct Arabic style, this book is printed in Arabic script, back cover to front and back page to front.
This comprehensive guide to Arabic verbs is ideal for students, travelers, and adult learners. It includes:
- The 501 most common Arabic verbs in table format, with Arabic characters and English infinitives at the top of each page
- Common idioms with example sentences to demonstrate verb usage
- Verbs conjugated in all tenses and forms
- A grammar review and a pattern index
- Exemplary sentences in English for each verb